NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY RIDERS' HORSE CLUB
CODE OF CONDUCT
FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS, COACHES, AND SPECTATORS
1. Judges' decisions are final.
2. It is the responsibility of all riders and coaches to check the NCR website and notice board on the show grounds to learn the class list, class descriptions, rules and regualtions under which the NCR Horse Club functions.
3. If you have a question, comment or concern address them to the show steward during show days or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Coaching from the fence is not permitted, however if it is a matter of safety, a brief comment made to a rider is acceptable.
5. All riders, coaches and participants will adhere to a sportsmanship attitude towards all others including the executive and volunteers. Any infraction reported to or witnessed by executive or volunteers will be followed by dismissal from the show grounds.
6. All riders, coaches and participants will treat horses with compassion. Any abuse reported to or witnessed by executive or volunteer will be followed by dismissal from the show grounds.
Participant Name (Pinrt) __________________________________________________
Participant Signature _____________________________________________________
Guardian (if under 17yrs) __________________________________________________